Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing day sales

Imagine the crowds at the Ekka on People's day and that is what Oxford Street was like today. I have my friend Cass to thank for this stupid journey. She told me about this store called Primark where everything is cheap. So off we went this morning to find out if it or any shops would be open. An hour of walking and a bus ride later we arrived at Oxford Street.



After fighting our way through the crowds we found the store. I was in handbag heaven. How to choose from so many handbags and so cheap. I came away with two handbags, 1 belt several pair of tights (way cheaper than Brissie) and some cute socks. There were so many other things to buy but how go fit it all in.

A lot of walking and we arrived home and no pubs open on the way. Public holidays are playing having havoc n our pub touring and getting around the city.

So I have Cass to thank for my new handbags etc. Tomorrow we are off to the Tower of London and Harrods.


Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:London, England

No comments:

Post a Comment