Friday, March 2, 2012

And the results are in

Well I hate to say this but my husband is brilliant. He only got 3 questions wrong in the test, one of them was because he forgot to do it.

Me I didnt do as well but I am very happy with my results. One section I stuffed up completly but will remember now for ever how to do it.

Here are photos from class this morning. They are the classrooms, the coffee shop, the view from the classroom, the toilet (i know strange but I had to take it).





Right in the back right corner beside Brett is Barbara Uno. She is our grammar teacher.















Remember her face cause one day she will be famous. Bernice from NZ is an opera singer.















Here is Barbara Due she is our conversation and pronunciation teacher.
Let me say she had a field day with Brett and I.


Birdie and I waiting with the other guys to go into this little italian trattoria for lunch. It was a 15 minute wait but worth it. Sorry the other kiddies were in front of us and missed out this photo.





After lunch a stroll around the sky was blue (sorry I wanted this in black and white).





The end of our time is here. We have had a brilliant time in Florence and it is going to be hard to leave. It is also very hard to pack our bags as we have well bought a few things to bring home. DVD's, books, bags, little presents for mums and dads and other accumulated crap.

Once we get to Venice it will be ok cause we can go through what close we want to take with us back to oz and which ones will end up in the bin.



Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment