Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 17th Anniversary to us - 4 March 2012

Today we have been married for 17 years. It only seems like yesterday that we got married. On this trip I have learnt to appreciated that time goes so quickly and your life passes by. We are loving every moment of this holiday and this life and marriage. I know we are one of the fortunate ones that are still together and still happy with our lives and each other.

So for I want to thank Brett for being a great husband, for always being there, for understanding who I am and still loving me. For always laughing and understanding my crazy schemes and ideas and sometimes letting me do them or make them.

So here is to the next 17 years, may they be just as crazy, funny and loving as the last 17.

Today was our first real day with the car. It was also weird knowing that we wouldn't be seeing anyone again, that there is no school tomorrow and I dont have homework. It was nice to wake up and just have no plans. We went for a drive just to get used to driving. Well for Brett to get used to driving. We did the same trip as we did with C yesterday. This time we stopped off in Ascino a small town near by and we will go back when it is open but it is cute and well just the sort of town you look for in Tuscany.

Home for lunch and well just to hang around and relax. Read some, watch some, eat some, drink some kinda day.


Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Somewhere in Tuscany

No comments:

Post a Comment