Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shopping is all - 9 March 2012

Nothing to report today apart from a trip fare la spesa (shopping). It is about a half hour round trip to get to shopping and back. It isnt like you can pop down to the shop if you need something. So a few bottles of wine and other necessities later it was back home to sit on the balcony sunning myself. I am however noticing that I am getting workers suntan on my arms. I have a short sleeve shirt and I sit outside in the sun for an hour or so and well I think I have to find a singlet.

I bought a few italian movies and we have been working our way through them. One day I will be able to watch them without italian subtitles, one day.




Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Somewhere in Tuscany

No comments:

Post a Comment