Tuesday, March 13, 2012

George negus - tell us what you think - 10 March 2012

Today I finished my italian comic and was browsing C's bookshelf and came across a book written by George negus in 1999/2000 about Italy, love, politics and soccer. It was awesome and I spent the whole day reading it and working on my workers suntanned arms. I have now finished said book and can return to italian comics tomorrow. It was worth the read and explains how Italy to the outsider can look but from the inside it is completely different.

All of our neighbors turned up today but there was no conversation happening between us. There was a buon giorno but that was it. Oh well I will continue to talk just to Brett and Marty, hooter and kiwi. I mean no invite to drinks or anything. Lucky as I have nothing to wear. My jeans are starting to look worse for wear and so are the tops.

I cooked polenta with italian sausages and fresh mozzarella yummy. Sorry no photos there wasn't time as it was so yummy we ate it really quickly.

Has anyone else noticed that the time has gone very fast and in about three weeks we will be home and our favourite wine instead of costing us 13€ will cost $40. instead of eating bread and pasta every day it will be salads and no wine. That is enough to make a grown couple cry.



Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Somewhere in Tuscany

No comments:

Post a Comment