Friday, February 17, 2012

Corso di cucina - 15 Feb

I am a day behind sorry people. We had our second night of cooking class and it was great. It was all about pasta. We made pasta from hand, lucky we didn't have to roll it out by hand as they would have taken all night.

Another great night. Here are our meals for the evening.









Ops sorry there was another pasta plate but I forgot to take a photo of it.




I am now a fan of good panna cotta

Here are some photos of us making all of the above.





















We got home late and went to bed again at 1am. So sorry there will be no italian tonight as I am tied and well I still have to eat tea (9.25pm at the moment) and watch tv and write todays blog.

Some photos of the church at 12:30 at night.








This is how cold it gets at night.





Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

No comments:

Post a Comment