Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy St Valentines Day

Happy St Valentines day to everyone who loves someone, wants someone to love, has someone that loves them. This day shouldn't be the only day you acknowledge your love or friendship. I am learning that life passes by very quickly and well sometimes you don't get a chance to say I love you or I want to love you. So my friends and family and anyone else who might be reading this because well I don't know why, tell them now you love them, ask them out, be bold take a chance. That person may be the one, may not be but you wont know if you don't ask. I love you all and you are the best people in the world.

Now to today. Wow class was very difficult. We were talking about the past but not just the past but the past past and how that goes in italian. I was struggling not because of the italian but I couldn't think of a time in english when I have used this. Brett tells me this is a english example.

Yesterday I went to the ball and I wore a dress that I had bought a few days ago.

I was going to try and write this in italian but I would struggle. So you will just have to imagine. We had so much homework that we are still trying to work it out. We came home had lunch, did as much homework as possible before the daily activity which I thought was a visit to a chocolate factory or shop but well it wasn't it was a visit to the chocolate festival.

Here is Brett doing some homework in our bedroom because the sun was shining and it is the warmest room in the house.




The activity for the day was to visit the chocolate festival that is going on at the moment in Piazza Republica.



Just to make you all hungry.











I bought Brett a little present. Can't afford the real thing so here it is.




This last photo apple might have something to say about it, them being them - chocolate iphones.




Off to try and do some more homework. We are having a roast chook and veggies with a bottle of white wine for tea, if we ever finish this bloody homework.

Italian update ' ti ricordo làaltra blog con warning

Buonosera tutti.
Oggi era santo Valentino. Per tutti buon santo valentino. Per me la classe era molto difficile, era molto difficile perché abbiamo parlato di trapassato prossimo. Capisco in italiano ma non ricordo quando lo uso in inglese.

Abbiamo molto i compiti and non so quando lo finiremo.

Adesso cuciamo a romantica cena per st valentino e beviamo un po vino bianco. Per la cena é un chook con verde rosti.

C'era il sole oggi ma siamo restati a casa, si era molto difficile per noi.
Alle 4pm siamo andati una festa per cioccolate, era molto buonissimo.

Vado completa di compiti, sperate a me buon fortuna.

Buona notte.

Monica e Bredd







Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Piazza del Duomo,Florence,Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment