Thursday, February 23, 2012

Michaelangelo your our man

Hi everyone,
I feel like I am behind, the days go so fast and I want to use this blog to remind us of what we did every day.

So today was a visit to the house and museum that belongs to Michelangelo. IT was closed but we had a private tour and it was great. The work he was doing at 15 an 16 was amazing, I mean most of us where still at school or getting ourselves into trouble.

We werent allowed to take any photos (sorry everyone) but it was was worth the visit and especially when you have your own guide.

We wanted a quite night tonight as the last two we have been out late very night and well tonight is still late but I wanted to catch up a little. I am still not getting to write to much italian at the bottom of these blogs and I am sorry for you but well there never seems enough time. I know, I can hear you ask yourselves they are on holidays but well there is a lot to do.

Tonight for dinner there was no cooking just drinking and a bit of cutting up. So I took a picture so this blog wasnt so boring today. This was our dinner for the evening. No not the chook but the rest of it. It was great. So it is now 11.15 and time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow is Friday and the last day of our 3 week here. I don't know where the time has gone but it has gone very quickly, before you know it I will be back at my desk (where ever that may be) and it will seem like a dream. Yes Leonie, Simone and Jess I think we should have one last steak sandwich and wine before I go a seriously strict diet for some time.





Caro amici

Oggi il tempo é bellissimo. Le classe per me e molto difficili ma sto imparando più ogni giorno.

2 giorni fa siamo andati la cena fuori Firenze. Ha presso 30 a 40 minuti arrivare. La sera é bellissima. La tipica di cibo é spanish.

Oggi siamo andati a il museo di Michaelangelo. Abbiamo avuto i nostri guida e molti interessante.

Mi dispace ma ho andare a letto.

Saluti

MeB







Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Piazza del Duomo,Florence,Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment