Monday, February 6, 2012

Prima giorno alla scuola - first day of school

Well it was the first day of school and well some of you remember two years ago when I was better than brett. I think this year there has been a mistake in the test results as well d.. it he was way better today in the test and the spoken but that is ok I will catch up. So you get to school and you have to take a written test and then spoken. Man was I nervous.

So we find out tomorrow what level we are in and we have asked to be in the same class. We had a short break and then the director of the school came in and gave a talk. Luckily I can understand more than I can say so I got most of what she was saying. It is going to be a full day with classes from 9 - 1 and then a break and often there are things on at either 2 or 4pm in the afternoon. Visits to churches, movies etc. So we are going to most of them. Dam it I will catch him.

We then had an hour and a half break and we came home and had lunch and then had to go back for a tour of the city. This would have been awesome but man it is freezing here. We had fun anyway and yes it was all in italian and yes I understood some of it.

We wandered around the street and made it home after booking a table at the restaurant Terra Terra. Let me say it was awesome and we still stayed in budget. Brett was showing off with his brilliant italian.

So home to shower quickly use all the hot water to heat my feet and jump into bed where it is warm. So hopefully a great nights sleep for our first real day of class.

Wishing you were all here sharing in the fun and the -2 temp plus wind chill factor. Fiona if you are reading this I could really use one of the suits you have for Will.



Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Piazza del Duomo,Florence,Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment