Friday, January 13, 2012

I am sad

Today is our last day in Paris. Now while I am happy to move on to the next location it is alway hard to leave the place you are at. We have had a great time in Paris. I have eaten some absolutely wonderful meals. Just today we went out for lunch and found this cafe (again). Something to do with lizards.

I had canarde with honey sauce which for you non speaking french people is duck in a honey glaze sauce and it was fantastic. Brett had pig in his own sauce. I know I had write it as it was translated on the english menu. Basically really nice pig cooked with pears and naschi fruit, also very yummy.

We stopped at a chocolate speciality store and currently we are eating them and arguing who gets the one that we like the most. I gave in.

We had $2 pizza with tea with a nice bottle of champagne.

I learnt today how to ask for international stamps so I could send my mum and dad a postcard. I even had the very cute french guy serving wink at me as I was reading from my french translation book.

I learnt that you are never too old to work as a 'street worker' in Paris.

I learnt that you have to really like stairs to live in Paris.

So to all you paris lovers out there I understand, she is a beautiful city.





Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment