Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wine and cheese

The weather has turned wet but that is ok. We had the walking tour today and wasn't as good as the one in paris. He was ok but he had to do the presentation twice, once in french and then in english. The problem was they were all facts no stories no excitement. Not like in Paris where they make the tours interesting. I did find a store to buy my links for my bracelet (france and england, italy will have to wait) so that was good.

I picked lunch today. Not great, not the worst meal I have had either. I mean it was $13 for 3 courses so can't complain to much. The problem is that we have fantastic food up until now so I suppose gotta have one meal that was ok.

I got to go shopping by myself this afternoon. Which was exciting and well boring at the same time. All the same, I did find some boots and jackets but well where would I wear them. So wandered around looked at stuff and then waited for Brett to turn up for Wine and cheese tour.

After several hours it was time for the wine and cheese class. This was good. We got to taste some Bordeaux wines and some cheeses. I still have this stupid cold which makes it hard to smell or taste anything. Not a good thing when wine tasting.

We still don't know what we are doing over the next couple of days. There are no photos today. This is by far our favourite city and it will be interesting to see how it compares to Florence which up to this point has been my all time favourite city. We will see.

Off to bed for more rest as we have a full wine tasting day tomorrow.

Hope all is well in the land of oz and miss you all. Send me an update on what is happening.

Love and kisses


Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Bordeaux France

No comments:

Post a Comment