Friday, January 27, 2012

Part 2 - Food

Ok, I am tied and it is 11pm at night. I spent most of my energy on the Part 1. So here are some photo of what the food is like. We did nothing but walk around the city, looking for food. Tomorrow we look at the old part of town with a guided tour.

Dedicated to Julie may she always cook well.



















Like Harrods I don't get the Macaroon thing. I tried some of these and Brett says they are really good but to me they are ok. I will keep looking for the perfect dessert. We have found a bakery around the corner and I think that i where we will continue to get breakfast. The food photos are from Les Halles. The famous food markets in Lyon.






PS the guys finally made it out today. The city uses a Lion as their tourist symbol.




Hooter by himself.





All the guys together.




If you look closely all of them are looking at me. It was freaking me out.

Once last photo, we came across an exercise park and this old guy was having a go while his wife watched. He looked to be over 70.



Love Monique, Brett, Marty, Kiwi and Hooter

Location:Lyon, France

No comments:

Post a Comment